Subject: Call for tender - Reviews and systematic reviews
From: "FWD ECDC" <[email-masked]>
To: "Maritschnik Sabine" <[email-masked]>, "Christian.Kornschober" <[email-masked]>, "dieter.vancauteren" <[email-masked]>, "Geraldine.DeMuylder" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Petya Stefanova" <[email-masked]>, "iva.pem-novosel" <[email-masked]>, "sanja.kurecicfilipovic" <[email-masked]>, "aaristodimou" <[email-masked]>, "mcharalambous" <[email-masked]>, "ondrej.daniel" <[email-masked]>, "michaela.spackova" <[email-masked]>,Eva Møller Nielsen <
Cc: "FWD ECDC" <[email-masked]>, "NC_CCB_Austria" <[email-masked]>, "sigrid.kiermayr" <[email-masked]>, "koen.blot" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Julien Sohier" <[email-masked]>, "getsova" <[email-masked]>, "Iva Christova" <[email-masked]>, "kcapak" <[email-masked]>, "bernard.kaic" <[email-masked]>,Ivan Mlinarić <[email-masked]>, "Elisavet Constantinou" <[email-masked]>, "Czech Republic Generic Email Box -" <[email-masked]>,Hana Orlíková <[email-masked]>,Kamilla Grønborg Laut <
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2025 17:54:19 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

To: National focal points and operational contact points for Food- and 
waterborne diseases and Zoonoses

cc. National coordinators

Dear colleagues,

We would like to inform you that ECDC published a call for tender 
‘Systematic reviews, rapid systematic reviews, living systematic reviews, 
systematic reviews of reviews, scoping reviews, structured literature 
reviews on communicable diseases’: 
https://ec.europa.eu/info/funding-tenders/opportunities/portal/screen/opportunities/tender-details/904732f0-2b87-4653-9198-110c90d8ab5c-CN

The deadline for application is 11 August 2025, at 16:00 Europe/Stockholm 
time.

We would appreciate if you could widely distribute this call. Note that we 
will not answer any question we will receive directly by email. All 
questions should be asked via the tender portal.

Best wishes

The ECDC FWD Team

European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)

Gustav III:s boulevard 40, 169 73 Solna, Sweden

Phone +46 (0)8 58 60 10 00

 <https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/> www.ecdc.europa.eu

Follow ECDC on:

 <http://www.facebook.com/ECDC.EU>

 <https://bsky.app/profile/ecdc.europa.eu>

 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/ecdc>

 <http://www.youtube.com/user/ECDCchannel>

 <https://www.instagram.com/ecdc.eu>

 <https://www.threads.net/@ecdc.eu>

Confidentiality Notice
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby kindly 
requested, to, consecutively, refrain from disclosing its content to any 
third party, delete it and inform its sender of the erroneous transmittal.

Classified as ECDC NORMAL